Download the app now!
The Guichet Mobile application is proposed by Région de Nyon and addressed to commuters working or living in one of the municipalities participating in this pilot project: Arzier-Le Muids, Borex, Bursins, Céligny, Chavannes-de-Bogis, Chéserex, Coppet, Crans, Crassier, Eysins, Founex, Genolier, Gland, Grens, La Rippe, Luins, Mies, Nyon, Rolle, Saint-Cergue, Trélex, Vich, Vinzel. If you are one of them, you can use the app to organize your commutes!
The application has been developed with the support of the above municipalities, the Canton of Vaud and the public transport companies. It can be downloaded free of charge using the links below.
- Take advantage of the transport recommendations according to your point of departure and arrival (bikes included)
- Organize your carpooling trips by creating a team or joining an existing one
- Have access to interesting information and offers related to mobility in the district
- Discover your savings in CO2 and CHF compared to the private car (single occupancy vehicle) and your activity time per day
- Take on personal mobility challenges
You can also use the app’s functionalities on the online version.
Check the explanations and answers to FAQ from users.
“What mobility in my municipality?” suggestion box results
Région de Nyon collected more than 180 ideas as part of the…
Did you know? P+R and P+Rail
Park-and-raid (P+R) facilities provide parking spaces for cars and motorbikes near public…
New Terre Bonne access plan
The new Terre Bonne business park access plan contains a practical table…
Public transport timetable change
In view of the schedule change on December 11, a new version…
FlexiAbo purchase extension for 2023
The FlexiAbo, a Mobilis fare alliance pilot project, will be available for…
Mobilis Duo day pass
Until February 28th 2023, take advantage of the DUO Mobilis day pass…
Trial Half-fare travelcard valid for two months
Test the Half-fare travelcard for two months at CHF 33. If, at…