Les Avouillons area is accessible within a few minutes on foot from Gland train station. There is also a bike-sharing station nearby. Mobility carsharing service is also available. An urban bus line serves the station every 30 minutes from the north or south of the town. In addition, 4 regional bus lines serve Gland station, connecting the RE trains to Geneva and Lausanne.
The district public transport network offers 9 urban and regional bus lines, as well as a bike-sharing network allowing easy access to Gland station.
Public transport network plan
Take a look at the transport network map which brings together the district’s mobility options:
Regional and urban bus lines
- Urban line TUG 831 running from north to south of Gland, passing by the train station
- CarPostal line 830 from Bassins, via Burtigny-Begnins to Gland, gare nord stop
- CarPostal line 835 from Rolle, via Gilly to Gland, gare sud stop
- CarPostal line 836 from Rolle, via Bursinel-Dully to Gland, gare sud stop
- Consult our public transport network map for an overview of regional and urban lines
PubliBike bikesharing network
- Two PubliBike bike-sharing stations are located at Gland station (Gare de Gland, sud station), as well as at Swissquote headquarters (Gland, Swissquote). 6 additional stations are available in the town
- The Nyon region network has a total of 25 stations which allow you to easily reach Gland.
- See all PubliBike stations
- 1 vehicle at the train station (Gland Gare)
- 2 vehicles at avenue du Mont-Blanc (Gland SEIC)
- See all Mobility stations
Make others discover the Guichet Mobile app and win prizes!
Sign up for free for the Guichet Mobile application and invite 3…
Pay your CarPostal ticket with TWINT
It is now possible to pay for your bus ticket with TWINT…
Your bike-sharing trips 50% cheaper
Take advantage of a 50% discount for one month on all your…
Trial Half-fare travelcard
Test the Half-fare travelcard for two months at CHF 33. If, at…
Mobilis FlexiAbo: save up to 50%
Mobilis offers, from 16 August 2021 to 31 January 2022, the FlexiAbo…
New PubliBike stations: try the bikes!
This summer, 10 new PubliBike bike-sharing stations will be added to the…
Travel together for CHF 1 more
With the Mobilis companion card for CHF 1, you can travel with…